Naya’s quote from Jenna’s book + a Jenna, Naya, and Dianna pic
(Source: nayadiablarivera, via nodungareesinthishouse)
My dentist once told me that letting go is like pulling a tooth. When it was pulled out, you’re relieved, but how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it wasn’t hurting you doesn’t mean you didn’t notice it. It leaves a gap and sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It’s going to take a while, but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it was causing you so much pain. Therefore, move on and let go.
(Source: theloneliestgirlonearth, via manda)
There’s an end to every storm. Once all the trees have been uprooted, once all the houses have been ripped apart. The wind will hush. The clouds will part. The rain will stop. The sky will clear in an instant. And only then, in those quiet moments after the storm… Do we learn who was strong enough to survive it?
You leave me no choice my son
Calzona - S9 Finale
- Callie: How could you do this!?
- Arizona: You weren't on the plane! You don't know my feels!
- Callie: I never claimed to know how you feel! I've been nothing but supportive!
- Arizona: You make my leg go bye-bye!
- Callie: I saved your life! We have a daughter to think about! I love you!
- Arizona: .......you weren't on the plane!
Now tell me that fate doesn’t exist.
and this is them now